Savoury Soda Scones
4 cups of flour (I recommend getting a high quality stone ground wholemeal)
8 tsp baking powder (2 tsp per 1 cup flour)
½ tsp rosemary
½ tsp salt
Handful of sundried tomatoes
1 cup of Rich Hazelnut Mylk
1 cup of soda water
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients together: flour, rosemary, salt.
- Roughly chop your sundried tomatoes and olives. Finely dice your onions and throw everything in with the dry ingredients, mix and form a well in the middle.
- Pour soda water or beer (see note below) into the middle of the well along with the Rich Hazelnut and mix dough together.
- Roll into balls (this will be sticky) and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with a knob of butter!
Note: You can alternate the soda water for a IPA or Saison beer for a more robust flavour. For sweet scones, use lemonade.
We LOVE seeing your creations! If you have made this yourself, please tag us on Instagram @mylk.made so we can share it with our online community.