Hemp and Lime Slice
1/2c pumpkin seeds
1c sunflower seeds
1/4c ground flaxseeds
1/4c hemp hearts
1c almond meal
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1c soaked dates/apricots (5 mins in boiling water)
zest of 2-3 limes
1/2c coconut oil
1/2c coconut butter
4 Tbsp citrus juice (lime, lemon, grapefruit, whatever you have!)
2 Tbsp Rice syrup or maple syrup
zest of 2 limes/ lemons (or a grapefruit!)
1. Add seeds to food processor and blend until coarse, add remaining ingredients and blend until combined.
2. Press into lined tray and chill while you make the topping (this makes approximately 20 x 30cm traybake size)
3. Gently melt coconut oil and butter, stir in remaining ingredients and mix well (use a stick blender for a really smooth result)
4. Pour over base, sprinkle with zest and chill.
5. Once set, slice and serve.
We LOVE seeing your creations! If you have made this yourself, please tag us on Instagram @mylk.made so we can share it with our online community.