Dark Chocolate & Raspberry Brownies
¼ cup coconut oil
200g dark chocolate
1 tsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
½ tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp Coco-Nut Mylk Base
3/4 cup water
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup ground almonds
¼ cup cocoa powder
50g dark chocolate, chopped
1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a small cake tin or baking dish with baking paper.
- Place coconut oil and chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and melt in the microwave for 30 second bursts. Alternatively you can place the bowl over a pot of boiling water and melt the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together vinegar/lemon juice, baking powder, Coco-Nut Mylk Base, and water. Add sugar, vanilla, and chocolate/oil mixture and whisk together.
- Finally, stir through ground almonds, cocoa powder, chopped chocolate and raspberries (reserve a few raspberries to place on top) and transfer to prepared tin, placing remaining raspberries into the top of the batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until cooked but still slightly fudgy in the centre.