Makes: 1 Loaf
3 ½ cups (400g) of flour (I recommend getting a high quality stone ground wholemeal)
7 tsp baking powder (2 tsp per 1 cup flour)
1/3 cup (50g) rolled oats
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp baking soda
1 ½ cups of Absolute Almond Mylk
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients together: flour, oats, salt and form a well in the middle.
- Put apple cider vinegar into a bowl and add baking soda. It will foam up! Then add Absolute Almond Mylk.
- Pour into the well and mix dough together. Using a spoon (or your hands) roll it into a ball, no kneading necessary.
- Place ball of dough on baking paper on a baking dish, cut across the dough with a big cross and sprinkle with rolled oats.
- Bake for 30 minutes.