Double Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
60g butter or vegan butter (I use Nuttlex)
150g brown sugar
1 Tbsp Mylk Made Nutty Oat Mylk Base
¼ cup water
30g cocoa powder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
50g dark chocolate, chopped
50g macadamias, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugar and Nutty Oat Mylk Base. Stir in water (it may look slightly split, don’t worry about that).
- Sift in flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda and stir to combine.
- Stir in chocolate and macadamias and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon measure to dollop cookie dough onto baking tray, leave plenty of space between as they will spread quite a bit.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes, and allow to cool for at least 20 minutes, or the cookies will crumble while eating!